Friday, July 29, 2011

The Galloping Goose Talks, and what that's all about...

I love love love love LOVE crafting, and sewing, and crocheting things and blah blah blah I have a serious craft and fabric addiction. Since I am a stay at home mom, who is (like everyone is) struggling to make ends meet and not go insane, I jumped on board the bandwagon of selling handmade goods.

I don't know if you know this- but its really crowded on that wagon.

Then, I decided that hey, it would be really fun to make some crafts for my boys future room. I would love to do that. I would love to do that with them. That's when I realized that there aren't a lot of crafts in that area that I actually like. I am sure if I scoured the Net long and hard enough, I'd find something... I just don't have the patience for that!

I've decided that, you know, I'd like to share my creations and reach out in one focal spot to get input, and inspiration. A place where I can share my love of crafting, tips that I find relevant, and the excitement over a bolt of the prettiest fabric ever. Oh yeah, and perhaps it will give me an excuse to add to my 'store' a little more. So, here we are, settling in quite nicely at 'The Galloping Goose Talks'. Very happy to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment